Intellectual Property Litigation
Increasingly, competition between business entities results in legal disputes over intellectual property. Claims involving infringement of patents, copyrights and trademarks, misappropriation of trade secrets and other misuse of intellectual property assets are, unfortunately, all too commonplace. Our attorneys have developed specialized expertise in handling these types of disputes. Our lawyers have vigorously represented our clients’ interests in federal courts in a variety of jurisdictions.
Our services include:
- Donald W. O'Brien, Jr., Partner
- Warren B. Rosenbaum, Partner
- Dennis B. Danella, Partner
- Ronald J. Kisicki, Partner
- Katherine H. McGuire, Partner
- Douglas R. Smith, PH.D., J.D., Associate
- Howard Zaretsky, Partner
- Michael Davis Hoenig, Associate
Receive news, updates and advice in your email by subscribing to our newsletter.
Summer 2013 Newsletter