Anthony R Palermo
At A Glance
Anthony R. Palermo is Of Counsel to the firm. He concentrates his legal practice in the areas of litigation and general practice, including trusts & estates and health care.
Mr. Palermo is experienced in complex, high-risk litigation, particularly in products liability, toxic torts, medical and legal malpractice, commercial and contract matters. His practice has included representation of major United States and international manufacturers, including numerous automotive companies. Mr. Palermo is a Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers and has an extensive trial and litigation background, as well as broad general practice experience.
Georgetown University Law Center, J.D.
University of Michigan, B.A
State of New York
- Member and past president of both the Monroe County and New York State Bar Associations.
- Served as Secretary of the American Bar Association and on the ABA's Board of Governors and its Executive Committee.
- Serves as a member of the New York State Commission on Fiduciary Appointments
- Chair of the Magistrate Judge Selection for the USDC for the WDNY in 1995 and 1998.
- Previously served as Chair of Governor Cuomo's Judicial Selection Committee for the Fourth Judicial Department.
- Listed in current and earlier editions of Who's Who in America, Who's Who in American Law, and Best Lawyers in America.
- Direct: 585-987-2882
- Fax: 585-987-2982
- 8-14-17 Twenty-Six Woods Oviatt Attorneys Named to "Best Lawyers in America"
- 8-18-2016 Five Woods Oviatt Attorneys Named "Lawyers of the Year" and Twenty-Six Attorneys Named to "Best Lawyers in America" List.
- Woods Oviatt hosts a private screening of "Bridge of Spies" and a presentation by Anthony Palermo, Esq., one of the 4 prosecuting attorneys in the Rudolf Abel Spy Trial.
- Twenty-Four Woods Oviatt Attorneys Named to "Best Lawyers in America" List.