Benjamin M. Keller
At A Glance
Benjamin M. Keller is a Partner in the firm's Real Estate Development and Finance Group where he concentrates his practice in commercial real estate transactions, commercial real estate financing, commercial real estate development, and commercial leasing.
Prior to joining Woods Oviatt Gilman LLP, Mr. Keller was an associate in New York City at the law firms DLA Piper LLP (US) and Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP.
Harvard Law School, J.D.
University of Pittsburgh, B.A., summa cum laude
State of New York
Member of the Monroe County and New York State Bar Associations.
- New York Law Journal has published several articles on real estate law written by Mr. Keller, including “Rights of First Refusal: Knowing What is the Trigger" and “Using the Courts to Resolve Inter-Lender Disputes in Tiered Loan Transactions."
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Rochester Downtown Development Corporation
- Commercial Leasing
- Commercial Real Estate Development
- Commercial Real Estate Finance
- Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- Title Insurance
- Direct: 585-987-2804
- Fax: 585-987-2904
- Woods Oviatt Steers AXA Life's $75 Million Queens Office Loan - As seen in Law360
- 1-1-16 Sean Jensen, Ben Keller and Michael Ostrander Named Partners in the Firm
- As Seen in the New York Law Journal: Rights of First Refusal: Knowing What is the Trigger
- As seen in the New York Law Journal: Using the Courts to Resolve Inter-Lender Disputes In Tiered Loan Transactions