At a Glance
Brian S. Roth is an Associate in the firm’s Business and Finance Department. He concentrates his practice in the areas of corporate and individual income taxation, partnership taxation, corporate mergers and acquisitions, corporate divisions and recapitalizations, like-kind exchanges, estate planning, employee benefits and ERISA matters, and pension plan design and administration.
Mr. Roth received his LL.M. in Taxation from New York University School of Law. He received his J.D. from Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law where he graduated magna cum laude and was the business manager of Cardozo Law Review and his B.B.A. with concentrations in Finance, Real Estate and Information Systems and Operations Management from Emory University.
- Business Counseling
- Business Succession Planning
- Cross Border Transactions
- Employee Benefits / Executive Compensation
- Mergers, Acquisitions, Divestitures
- Not-for-profit & Tax-Exempt Organizations
- Section 1031 Tax Free Exchanges
- Tax Controversies
- Transactional Tax Planning
- Qualified Opportunity Zone Tax Incentives
- New York University School of Law, LL.M in Taxation
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, Yeshiva University, J.D. (magna cum laude, Order of the Coif)
- Emory University, B.B.A.
- New York State
- United States Tax Court
- New York State Bar Association (Tax Section)
- Monroe Bar Association (Tax Section)
- Board Member, Literacy Volunteers of Rochester