David C. DiMarco
At A Glance
David C. DiMarco is a Partner in the firm's Real Estate Development and Finance Department. He concentrates his practice in commercial real estate, including representing commercial developers in the acquisition, development and the sale of real estate (including 1031 exchanges), and the leasing and financing of commercial real estate in New York State and throughout the country. He represents owners and institutional lenders in connection with commercial financing including construction and permanent mortgage financing of apartments, retail shopping centers, office buildings, mobile home parks, mini storage, industrial buildings and warehouse facilities. He also has experience in representing lenders and borrowers in connection with business financing, developers in connection with zoning and land use, redevelopment companies, and local and national tenants.
Mr. DiMarco represents landlords and tenants in connection with office, retail, manufacturing and warehouse leasing and ground leasing. He also handles residential real estate purchases and sales.
- Cleveland Marshall College of Law, J.D.
- Villanova University, B.S.
- State of New York
Key Representative Matters
- Represented buyer in 11 mobile home park portfolio acquisition in Western New York and surrounding areas.
- Represented national mobile home park owners in connection with several multi-state acquisitions and CMBS financing.
- Represented buyer in multi-million dollar acquisition and mortgage financing of shopping center
- Represented owner/developer in connection with multi-million dollar acquisition and IDA financing of office/retail building
- Represented owner in multi-million dollar CMBS refinancing of 5 apartment complexes in Watertown, New York
- Member of the Monroe County and New York State Bar Associations.
- Past Chairman of the Real Estate Section of the Monroe County Bar Association.
Past member of the Board of Junior Achievement of Rochester