At a Glance
Erin Elmouji is an Associate in the firm's Litigation Department, where she concentrates her practice on commercial litigation.
Erin has represented clients in both civil and criminal matters, including multiple white collar and regulatory investigations. She has also litigated securities class actions and bankruptcy matters, and advised clients on large internal investigations involving the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
Erin earned her J.D. degree, with high honors, from the George Washington University Law School in Washington, DC. Erin also holds M.A. and B.A. degrees from St. Bonaventure University. Erin moved to Rochester and joined Woods Oviatt Gilman after practicing with Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison in Manhattan for six years.
- J.D., High Honors, The George Washington University Law School
- M.A., St. Bonaventure University
- B.A., magna cum laude, St. Bonaventure University
- New York
- New Jersey
- Third Circuit Court of Appeals
- Southern District of New York
- Eastern District of New York
- Western District of New York
- District of New Jersey
- Member of the Monroe County Bar Association
- Member of the Greater Rochester Association of Women Attorneys
- 2014 Pro Bono Publico Award from The Legal Aid Society
- Union Settlement Law Firm Partner Honoree, 2018
- Named "Rising Star" by Super Lawyers magazine 2015-2018
- 8-14-19 35 Woods Oviatt Attorneys Named to the 2020 Super Lawyers List
- 5-8-2019 The Women of Woods Oviatt named the 2019 Dress For Success Empowerment Award honorees by Dress for Success Rochester.
- 10-14-2016 League of Women Voters Wins Extension of Voter Registration Deadline in Florida
- 7-6-2015 Pro Bono Q&A: Davis, et al. v. City of New York
- 1-7-2015 Preliminary Settlement Reached in Lawsuit Challenging Police Practices in NYC Public Housing
- 10-8-2014 Erin Elmouji honored at 2014 Pro Bono Publico Awards
- 8-27-2013 - Court Holds Securities Act Statute of Repose Not Tolled, New York Law Journal