James P. Pronti
At A Glance
James P. Pronti is a Partner in the firm's Real Estate Development and Finance Group. He concentrates his practice in real estate development, commercial leasing, commercial real estate, banking, finance, general business law and residential real estate. His specialization in the real estate and corporate area includes representing developers on a local and national basis in the acquisition, financing, development, and leasing of shopping centers, office parks, industrial and warehouse space and multi-family properties. Although the majority of his clients are developers, Mr. Pronti also represents lenders in financing transactions and tenants in commercial leasing transactions. He also has experience in joint ventures, sale/leaseback transactions, syndications, defeasances and tax deferred exchanges.
Mr. Pronti has also developed a specialization in sports law. He represents the owner of a National Football League franchise, and the owner of an English Premier League soccer club.
Albany Law School of Union University, J.D.
Cornell University, B.S.
State of New York and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Member of the Monroe County and New York State Bar Associations and active in the Volunteer Legal Services
- Past member of the Board of Directors for Gilda's Club of Rochester
- Member of the board of trustees for the New York State Troopers Police Benevolent Associations Signal 30 Fund.
- Commercial Leasing
- Commercial Real Estate Development
- Commercial Real Estate Finance
- Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- Debt Collection and Asset Recovery
- Mergers, Acquisitions, Divestitures
- Section 1031 Tax Free Exchanges
- Title Insurance
- Direct: 585-987-2830
- Fax: 585-445-2330