John K. McAndrew
At A Glance
John K. McAndrew is a Partner in the firm's Secured Lending and Financial Recovery Department, who concentrates his practice in workouts, foreclosures, bankruptcy, and commercial litigation. He represents creditors, special servicers and receivers with regard to foreclosures of commercial properties, including hotels, office buildings, retail plazas, mobile home parks, condominiums, coops and industrial facilities, throughout New York State. He represents creditors in consumer foreclosure and bankruptcy matters, including all related proceedings, throughout New York State, providing timely and efficient service through an experienced staff and personal attention to client needs. Mr. McAndrew represents clients in commercial litigation, bankruptcy litigation, receiverships, Article 9 sales, replevin actions, loan sales and workout negotiations involving complex secured commercial loans.
Cornell University Law School, J.D.
State University of New York, University Center at Binghamton, B.A.
State of New York
United States District Courts for the Western and Northern Districts of New York
United States Bankruptcy Courts for the Western and Northern Districts of New York
- New York State Bar Association, Real Property Section; Monroe County Bar Association, Real Estate and Bankruptcy Committees; Central New York Bankruptcy Bar Association; and American Bankruptcy Institute
- Has lectured extensively on foreclosures, bankruptcy and workouts for the New York State and Monroe County Bar Associations, the local banking community and national lending institutions.
- Contributing author to Real Estate Titles, the New York State Bar Association's preeminent publication on the practice of Real Estate Law in New York State.
- Has provided commentary and advice to the New York State Bar Association on proposed legislation affecting foreclosure practice.
- Creditors' Rights
- Debt Collection and Asset Recovery
- Financial Restructuring and Bankruptcy
- Direct: 585-987-2885
- Fax: 585-987-2985