At a Glance
Lydia A. G. Evans has nearly ten years of legal experience and is a Paralegal in the firm's Intellectual Property Practice. Lydia is experienced and provides support in the following areas:
- Preparation and electronic filing of legal documents with the United States Patent & Trademark Office (USPTO) including U.S. and international (PCT) patent and trademark applications, responses to Official Actions, patent and trademark assignments, declarations, petitions, etc.
- U.S. and international patent and trademark maintenance procedures
- Interfacing with USPTO Examiners and foreign patent and trademark agents
- Electronic patent and trademark legal research including conducting trademark knock-out searches, and preparation of customized client IP reports and portfoliosMs. Evans received her B.S. in Business Administration with a focus in Marketing, magna cum laude, from the State University of New York at Brockport in 2007. She received her A.A.S., Paralegal, with honors from Finger Lakes Community College in 2000.
- Intellectual Property, Licensing & Technology
State University of New York at Brockport, B.S.
Finger Lakes Community College, A.A.S.