Meghan M. Emes
At A Glance
Meghan M. Emes is an Associate in the firm and a member of the Family Wealth and Estate Planning Department. She concentrates her practice in the areas of Estate Planning, Estate and Trust Administration, Long Term Care Planning and Medicaid Planning.
Mrs. Emes received her J.D. from the Pennsylvania State University, Penn State Law, where she served as Managing Editor for the Arbitration Law Review. She received her B.A. in English and Political Science, summa cum laude, from Canisius College.
- The Pennsylvania State University, Penn State Law, J.D.
- Canisius College, B.A., summa cum laude
- State of New York
- Member of the Monroe County Bar Association
- Volunteer for Make-A-Wish of Western New York
- Asset Protection Planning
- Elder Law/Long Term Health Care and Medicaid Planning
- Estate & Trust Administration
- Family Wealth Planning
- Special Needs Planning
- Direct: 585-987-2897
- Fax: 585-987-2997