Natalie A. Grigg
At A Glance
Natalie A. Grigg is the Supervising Partner in the firm's Default Servicing Group. She represents creditors and servicers throughout New York State in foreclosures including loss mitigation and all litigated matters. Prior to joining Woods Oviatt, Ms. Grigg represented creditors and servicers in contested matters in Chapter 7, Chapter 11, and Chapter 13 bankruptcy proceedings throughout New York State. She has extensive experience with litigated matters within bankruptcy and foreclosure proceedings as well as commercial litigation.
- ALFN Answers Conference, July 2016: In the Courtroom – Witness Preparation: Issues, Pitfalls and Work-Arounds and Mock Trial Panel
- September 2016: ALFN TE@CH: Vacant and Abandoned Property
- November 2016: ALFN TE@CH: Judicial Updates: New York Foreclosures
- ALFN Answers Conference, July 2015: Mock Trial Panel and Litigation Updates
- November 2015: ALFN TE@CH: Litigation Updates and Mock Trial Panel
- July 2014: State Update Webinar: New York Foreclosures
- September 2014: Loss Mitigation, Mandatory Mediation and Expedited Foreclosures
- November 2014: ALFN TE@CH: Foreclosure Mediation & Loss Mitigation
- MBA National Mortgage Servicing Conference, February 2015: Navigating Default Servicing in New York and New Jersey
- March 2015: Statute of Limitations Update
- ALFN Angle 2016 Advocacy Issue: Paid Leave – Can young mothers have it all?
- ALFN Angle Fall Issue: New York Snapshot: Recent Case Moves "Good Faith" vs. "Bad Faith" Debate to New Ground, Establishes Standards to Evaluate
- New Claim Against MERS "May Have Teeth" – MortgageOrb.com
- MERS: Always Up to the Challenge, Servicing Management, November 2014, Vol. 26, No. 4
University at Buffalo, J.D.
State University of New York at Buffalo, B.A.
State of New York
United States District Court for the Western, Eastern, Northern, and Southern Districts of New York
United States Bankruptcy Court for the Western, Eastern, Northern, and Southern Districts of New York.
- Board of Directors – American Legal & Financial Network
- Member of the Monroe County Bar Association and the Membership Committee
- Greater Rochester Association of Women Attorneys
- New York State Bar Association
- Co-Chair for the American Legal Financial Network (ALFN) Default Servicing Practice Group Committee for 2015; Committee Member: Marketing & Business Development Group; Committee Member: Junior Professionals & Executives Group
- Attorney Co-Chair for American Legal Financial Network's (ALFN) Women in Legal Leadership Initiative
Named a "Rising Star" in 2013 by Super Lawyers.
- Dress for Success Rochester - Board Member- 2015 to present
- Council for Inclusion of Financial Services - Board member - 2016 to present
- Make-A-Wish Foundation, Women Making Wishes Committee – Past Chair
- Member of the Rochester Women's Council
- Chili Soccer Association, Assistant Tykes Commissioner – December 2013 – present
- Epilepsy Foundation – Volunteer – Former Gala Planning Committee
- Direct: 585-362-4521
- Fax: 585-362-4621