Paul S. Groschadl
At A Glance
Paul S. Groschadl is a Partner in the firm and Chair of the Secured Lending & Financial Recovery Department where he concentrates in bankruptcy, commercial litigation and banking.
State University of New York at Buffalo Law School, J.D.
University of Tampa, B.A.
State of New York
United States Supreme Court
United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
United States District and Bankruptcy Courts for the Northern and Western Districts of New York
Key Representative Matters
- Examiner in the United States Bankruptcy Court, Western District of New York.
- Represents creditors, including banks, lenders, investors, landlords and executory contract counterparties in Chapter 11 bankruptcy cases throughout the United States.
- Represents banks and other institutional clients in lending transactions, intercreditor relationships, syndications, workouts, collateral foreclosure and fraud litigation.
- Participated in the preparation of Local Rules of Practice for the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of New York.
- Member of the Monroe County and New York State Bar Associations.
- Member of the New York State Bar Association Banking Law Section and Bankruptcy Committee.
- Member of the American Bankruptcy Institute.
- Former Chair of the Bankruptcy Committee of the Monroe County Bar Association.
Mr. Groschadl has for many years held the highest rating from Martindale Hubbell Lawyers Directory, and is listed in the current edition of the "Best Lawyers in America" for his bankruptcy and creditors' rights work.
Mr. Groschadl has authored articles for the American Bankruptcy Law Journal, a leading treatise on New York real estate law and other professional and business publications. He is a frequent speaker on bankruptcy and commercial law topics for bar associations, colleges and universities, and other professional and trade organizations.
- Member of the Catholic Family Center Board of Directors, and the Chair of their Compliance Committee
- Board and Advisory Committee member for several Rochester area community organizations, including the Visiting Nurse Service and the Catholic Family Center
- Commercial and Asset Based Lending
- Creditors' Rights
- Debt Collection and Asset Recovery
- Financial Institution Regulatory Matters
- Financial Restructuring and Bankruptcy
- Real Estate Litigation
- Direct: 585-987-2828
- Fax: 585-987-2928