Richard Turner, Jr.
At A Glance
Mr. Turner is an Associate in the firm's Default Servicing Group. He represents creditors and servicers throughout New York State in all aspects of residential foreclosure proceedings.
- B.S. Political Science, magna cum laude, College at Brockport State University of New York (S.U.N.Y.), 2014
- Juris Doctor, The University of Toledo College of Law, 2017
- New York State
- New York State Bar Association
- Law Review: Articles Editor of Board 48
- Teaching Assistant: Property I & II