Robert C. Carbone
At A Glance
Robert C. Carbone is an Associate in the Litigation Department where he concentrates his practice in business and civil litigation, including commercial litigation, corporate governance, business divorce, personal injury, mass torts and products liability and construction and surety law litigation as well as corporate transactions, private equity and venture capital, and general advisement of businesses on corporate matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Carbone had experience at a large full-service law firm, as well as positions as deputy general counsel of a commercial lender and general counsel of a technology incubator and investment firm.
- SUNY Buffalo Law School J.D., Cum Laude - and was awarded the Robert J. Connelly Award for Excellence in Trial Technique
- Canisius College, B.A.
Mr. Carbone is admitted to practice in all New York state courts, the U.S. District Court for the Western District of New York and the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of New York.
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Erie County Bar Association
- New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers.
Mr. Carbone hosts an annual fundraiser to provide holiday gifts for underprivileged families and formerly was a volunteer youth football coach for inner city kids.
- Business Litigation
- Business Divorce
- Corporate Governance
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Products Liability / Mass & Complex Torts
- Construction & Surety Law Litigation
- Direct: 716-248-3215
- Fax: 716-248-3315