Sarah J. Kwiatkowski
At A Glance
Sarah J. Kwiatkowski is a Partner in the firm's Real Estate Development & Finance Department. She concentrates her practice in the areas of residential and commercial real estate, commercial leasing, real estate financing and business banking.
University of Pittsburgh, School of Law, J.D., Cum Laude
University of Rochester, B.A., Magna Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa
State of New York
Key Representative Matters
- Representation of commercial lenders in real estate transactions, including construction to permanent loan financing.
- Representation of commercial lenders in all aspects of asset based financing transactions.
- Representation of commercial lenders with industrial development agency assisted financing, and loans with the U.S. Small Business Administration through the 504 and 7a programs.
- Representation of borrowers involved with real estate purchases, real estate refinances, business loans, and construction loans.
- Representation of buyers and sellers of apartment complexes, office complexes, industrial properties, and mobile home parks.
- Representation of individuals with purchases, sales and refinancing of residential property.
- Member of the Monroe County, New York State, and American Bar Associations.
- Member of Greater Rochester Association for Women Attorneys (GRAWA),
- Active with the Volunteer Legal Services Project of Monroe County.
- Member of the National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP). Board Member of Catholic Charities Community Services.
Research Editor of the University of Pittsburgh Law Review.
- Commercial and Asset Based Lending
- Commercial Real Estate Finance
- Title Insurance
- Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- Commercial Leasing
- Direct: 585-987-2890
- Fax: 585-987-2990