Stephanie J. Lapple
At A Glance
Stephanie J. Lapple is an Associate in the firm and a member of the Family Wealth and Estate Planning Department. She concentrates her practice in the areas of Estate Planning, Estate and Trust Administration, Long Term Care Planning and Medicaid Planning.
Ms. Lapple received her J.D. from The Pennsylvania State University, Dickinson School of Law, where she served as Editor-in-Chief for the Arbitration Law Review. She received both her B.S. degree in Crime, Law & Justice and B.A. degree in Sociology, magna cum laude, from the Schreyer Honors College at The Pennsylvania State University.
- The Pennsylvania State University, Dickinson School of Law
- The Pennsylvania State University, Schreyer Honors College, B.S., B.A., magna cum laude
- New York State
- Member of the New York State Bar Association
- Member of the Monroe County Bar Association
- Board Member for DePaul: Assisted Living & Mental Health in Western New York and North Carolina