Stephanie J. Lapple
At A Glance
Stephanie J. Lapple is an Associate in the firm and a member of the Family Wealth and Estate Planning Department. She concentrates her practice in the areas of Estate Planning, Estate and Trust Administration, Long Term Care Planning and Medicaid Planning.
Ms. Lapple received her J.D. from The Pennsylvania State University, Dickinson School of Law, where she served as Editor-in-Chief for the Arbitration Law Review. She received both her B.S. degree in Crime, Law & Justice and B.A. degree in Sociology, magna cum laude, from the Schreyer Honors College at The Pennsylvania State University.
- The Pennsylvania State University, Dickinson School of Law
- The Pennsylvania State University, Schreyer Honors College, B.S., B.A., magna cum laude
- New York State
Key Representative Matters
- Assists in preparing simple and complex estate plans for clients with varying needs.
- Works with high net-worth clients to accomplish estate tax planning objectives, including the preparation and funding of Life Insurance Trusts, Spousal Lifetime Access Trusts, Intentionally Defective Grantor Trusts and Inter Vivos Generation-Skipping Transfer Trusts, among others.
- Works with families in estate administration matters from the probate process through the distributions to beneficiaries and settlement.
- Works with families in preparing Medicaid applications and exploring long-term care planning options to reduce nursing home spenddown
- Member of the New York State Bar Association
- Member of the Monroe County Bar Association
- Honoree of the Rochester's Finest Initiative in support of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Board Member for DePaul: Assisted Living & Mental Health in Western New York and North Carolina
- 2019 Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Rochester’s Finest Steering Committee