At a Glance
Stephanie Rowe Turner is an Associate in the firm's Default Servicing Group. She represents creditors and servicers throughout New York State in litigated foreclosures matters. Prior to joining Woods Oviatt, Ms. Rowe Turner was a litigation and compliance attorney at a multi-state creditors' rights law firm. She is also a member of the Monroe County Assigned Counsel Program for which she represents indigent defendants in local criminal matters.
- Default Servicing
- University at Buffalo School of Law, J.D., May 2015
- University at Buffalo, Summa Cum Laude, May 2009
- New York State Bar, Fourth Department, 2016
- United States District Court, W.D.N.Y., 2016
- Monroe County Assigned Counsel Program, Misdemeanor Panel