11-3-2018 David P. Shaffer, Esq. presented on "Controlling and Protecting Your Legacy" at ASPIRE at St. John Fisher College
Posted on November 03, 2018
David P. Shaffer, Esq., of Woods Oviatt's Family Wealth & Estate Planning Department, was a featured speaker at ASPIRE on November 3, 2018. ASPIRE was hosted by Craig Houck, Financial Advisor at Manning and Napier and was held at St. John Fisher College. The seminar covered topics to assist people as they plan and progress through their retirement. The speakers for the event and topics are listed below.
- David P. Shaffer, Esq., Partner, Woods Oviatt Gilman LLP - Controlling and Protecting Your Legacy
- Janet Cowley, CPA - Cutting Your Tax Bill in Retirement
- Ann Marie Cook, President/CEO - Lifespan of Greater Rochester Inc. - Caring for Aging Loved Ones
- Matthew Sperazzo - John Hancock Investments - Social Security: How to Grow from Here
- Key Note Presentation: Robert J. Duffy, President and Chief Executive Officer, Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce - The Resurgence of Rochester