1 -16-20 Greta K. Kolcon, Esq. will be a guest panelist for the NYSBA's Bar Leaders Best Practice Webinar
Posted on January 02, 2020
Greta Kolcon, a Partner in the firm's Litigation Department, will be a guest panelist for the NYSBA's Bar Leaders Best Practices Webinar on January 16, 2020.
Developing Successful Collaborations with Other Bar Associations
Greta K. Kolcon, Esq. Partner, Woods Oviatt Gilman LLP, Rochester, NY - Immediate Past President, Women’s Bar Association of the State of New York
Kevin F. Ryan, Esq. Executive Director, Monroe County Bar Association
With a large number and broad variety of bar associations across New York State, there are ample opportunities for bar groups to partner on projects and events that benefit both associations. This webinar will address the challenges and successes encountered when collaborating not only with bar associations, but with other legal, professional and civic groups that enhance the work of the legal profession.
• The Mission Understanding collaboration objectives and goals
• The Set Up Coordinating logistics, communications, follow up
• The Resources How bars share, pay and are compensated for their time
• The Challenges What are the barriers to creating potential collaborators? What should you avoid when building relationships? How best to build relationships between bars of different size?
• The Results Collaborations that last . . . and those that don’t
After the presentations there will be time for questions and an exchange of ideas from participants.
This event is free of charge. Plus, you don’t need to leave your office; enjoy your lunch at your desk and simply call in for an informative and lively discussion.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org to register and get dial-in instructions.
Hosted by NYSBA’s Committee for Bar Leaders