At A Glance
Donna L. Florack has nearly sixteen years of legal experience and is an Intellectual Property Administrator in the firm's Intellectual Property Practice. Donna is experienced and provides support in the following areas:
- Preparation and electronic filing of legal documents with the United States Patent & Trademark Office (USPTO) including U.S. and international (PCT) patent and trademark applications, responses to Official Actions, patent and trademark assignments, declarations, petitions, etc.
- U.S. and international patent and trademark maintenance procedures
- Interfacing with USPTO Examiners and foreign patent and trademark agent
- Preparation of customized client IP reports and portfolios
- Maintain the docket for all patent, trademark and copyright prosecution and post-registration matters.
Ms. Florack received her A.A.S. in Interactive Media Design, summa cum laude, from Bryant and Stratton College.
Bryant and Stratton College, A.A.S., Interactive Media Design