John Liebschutz, Esq. and Nate Bank, Esq. to Speak on Limited Liability Partnerships - June 4, 2015
Posted on February 06, 2015
John Liebschutz, Esq. and Nate Bank, Esq. of Woods Oviatt's Business & Finance Department will be featured speakers at the National Business Institute's seminar on June 4, 2015 at the RIT Inn and Conference Center.
Explore the Advantageous Uses and Benefits of LLCs
Limited liability companies can be a favorable route for business owners, but do you have the knowledge you need to stay in compliance with current legislation and make them work for you? Join us for a comprehensive program where you'll gain the information you need to make informed decisions on taking advantage of LLCs and putting them to work for you. Enroll today!
- Do you know if an LLC is the best entity for you or your client? Explore and compare the various business formations so you can select the best option.
- Utilize tax benefits with an understanding of how LLCs are taxed as pass-through entities.
- Prevent future disagreements by preparing articles of organization that cover all your bases.
- Stay in compliance with current securities laws when transferring membership interests.
- Know how to use the LLC advantageously to hold property, for venture capital projects and estate planning.
- Learn how to create a comprehensive operating plan using our sample document as your guide.
- Don't put your business at risk: stay in compliance with current state and federal legislation.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level seminar will provide attendees the knowledge and skills they need to expand their understanding of limited liability companies. Those who should attend include:
- CPAs and Accountants
- Enrolled Agents
- Registered Tax Return Preparers
- Presidents and Vice Presidents
- Owners and Managers
- Why Limited Liability Companies?
- Fully Using Tax Advantages
- How to Comply Under State Law
- Creating Practical Operating Procedures
- Advantageous Uses of LLCs
- Ethical Issues During LLC Formation
Continuing Education Credit
Continuing Legal EducationCredit Hrs State
CLE 8.00 - NJ*
CLE 8.00 - NY*
Continuing Professional Education for Accountants – CPE for Accountants: 8.00
International Association for Continuing Education Training – IACET: 0.70
National Association of State Boards of Accountancy – CPE for Accountants: 8.00 *
Professional Achievement in Continuing Education – PACE: 8.00
For More information or to register go to: http://www.nbi-sems.com/Home.aspx