10-8-19 Danielle Ridgely, Esq. was a featured presenter at the City of Rochester's Opportunity Zones Investment Summit.
Posted on October 13, 2019
Danielle Ridgely, Esq. was a featured speaker at the City of Rochester’s Opportunity Zones Investment Summit on Tuesday, October 8th 2019. Danielle presented on how to take advantage of the opportunity zone tax incentives. She also participated on the local experts panel and offered insight from her experience representing investors looking to form and invest in opportunity funds, as well as operating businesses looking for opportunity fund investors.
The agenda also included the following speakers:
- Mayor Warren, on why Rochester is uniquely positioned for growth and the types of development the City is hoping to promote;
- Congressman Joe Morelle, who provided brief remarks on Rochester's unique position;
- City staff, about specific development sites and buildings within opportunity zones that are primed for development;
- City staff and partners, about loans and financing options available to pair with opportunity funds; and
- Rochester Economic Development Corporation, about a new set of financing resources targeting our neighborhood commercial corridors.