- Named a 2016 “Rochester’s Finest” Young Professionals by the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
- Georgetown University Law Center Dean’s List
- Regent University Law Review
At a Glance
Danielle B. Ridgely is a Partner in the firm’s Business and Finance Department. She is practice leader for the Tax Controversies and Transactional Tax Planning practice areas.
She concentrates her practice in the areas of corporate and individual income taxation, partnership taxation, corporate mergers and acquisitions, corporate divisions and recapitalizations, like-kind exchanges, estate planning, employee benefits and ERISA matters.
Mrs. Ridgely received her LL.M. in Taxation from Georgetown University Law Center, where she graduated with distinction. She received her J.D. from Regent University School of Law and her B.S. in Business Economics from Grove City College.
- Georgetown University Law Center, LL.M. in Taxation, with distinction
- Regent University School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Grove City College, B.S., magna cum laude
- State of New York
- State of Virginia
- United States Tax Court
- Monroe County Bar Association
- Greater Rochester Association for Women Attorneys
- Virginia State Bar Association
- National Association of Bond Lawyers