4-7-20 Lorisa LaRocca will be featured presenter for the Chamber Counsel's webinar on 4/15: SBA 7(a) Loan Program – Paycheck Protection Program Loan
Posted on April 07, 2020
Lorisa LaRocca, Esq., a Partner in the firm's Labor and Employment Department will be the featured presenter for the webinar: SBA 7(a) Loan Program – Paycheck Protection Program Loan on April 15 from 10-11 a.m. This program is being provided by the Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce's Chamber Counsel program and is available for members only. To register click here: Webinar registration
Many organizations have undoubtedly heard about the expanded SBA 7(a) loan program (the “Paycheck Protection Program loan”). This seminar will outline the eligibility and forgiveness components and considerations , as well as the impact on other financial opportunities that may be available to employers. Following this program you will understand:
- Whether your organization is eligible for the program.
- How to calculate the total amount of any loan for your entity.
- What are allowable uses for the loan proceeds
- How to determine the applicable forgiveness percentage for your loan based on actions that you may have already taken in your business (i.e., reductions in force and/or compensation); and
- Interaction between the 7(a) loan program and other financial opportunities available to businesses.
Time: 10:00 - 11:00 a.m.
Cost: Included in Rochester Chamber Membership. Members only