6-15-21 Webinar: Cybersecurity and Financial Institutions: Protecting your data
Tuesday, June 15,2021 at 12:00 P.M. EST
Woods Oviatt Gilman LLP invites you to participate in a webinar series which explores pertinent themes dominating the Banking and Mortgage Servicing Industry and cutting edge areas of litigation. These programs are presented for the benefit of General Counsel, managers and clients who work in this area to help clarify and advance how the financial services industry can be best prepared for the future.
These live webinars will be hosted once a month starting in June and will run through December.
The first in our series will take place on June 15th and it will cover how data breaches, security incidents and malicious attacks are affecting financial institutions of all sizes. COVID-19 caused a digital shift that put many businesses online. As a result, cybersecurity is on everyone’s mind, but what is the current legal and regulatory framework addressing the cybersecurity of financial institutions? How should these financial institutions manage cyber risks and protect their customers on an on-going basis?
To register for the June 15th webinar click here for registration link.
Our current lineup for this webinar series includes the topics below. Invitations will be sent separately for each of these webinars.
- July: Statute of Limitations: The Impact of COVID-19 on the Statute of Limitations OR we call it Litigation in the Wake of COVID-19
- August: Litigation Ethics and Litigation: What you need to know when handling a case in Federal and State Court
- September: Employment Issues and the Financial Services Industry: What you need to know to stay compliant
- October: RESPA – Recent changes, loss mitigation, and impact on litigation
- November : ECOA: Fair Lending in the Midst of COVID
- December: Telephone Consumer Protection Act: Analysis of critical issues, trends, litigation and regulatory developments