At a Glance
Jaime J. Welch is Of Counsel in the Real Estate Development and Finance department where she concentrates her practice in the areas of title insurance, commercial real estate development, commercial real estate finance, and commercial real estate transactions. Prior to joining Woods Oviatt, Jaime served as underwriting counsel at Stewart Title Insurance Company in Rochester, NY, and as counsel to various title insurance and settlement companies in northern Virginia.
Jaime received her J.D. from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law, and her B.A., magna cum laude, from Skidmore College, where she was also inducted into Phi Beta Kappa.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, J.D.
- Skidmore College, B.A., magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- Virginia (2008)
- District of Columbia (2012)
- New York (2016)
- Member of the Monroe County Bar Association
- Member of the Greater Rochester Association of Women Attorneys
- Chair of GRAWA Family and Careers Committee, 2020-2021 and 2021-2022
- Member of the Real Estate Council of the MCBA, 2021-2022