Commercial Real Estate Development
We offer a wide range of experience to assist our clients in real estate development transactions such as:
- Real estate acquisitions and sales;
- Construction and development projects;
- Joint ventures;
- Equity participations;
- Industrial development and tax-exempt bond financing;
- Negotiation of construction and architectural contracts;
- Negotiation of public and private financing facilities;
- Negotiation of land-use, zoning and entitlement issues with governmental bodies;
- Leasing and property management issues;
- Land use issues including operating and restrictive covenants, easements, zoning.
The evolving economic climate, together with developments in federal and state tax laws, have increased the scope and intricacy of modern real estate transactions. Consequently, our real estate attorneys also work with the firm's Business and Tax, Environmental, Litigation, and Labor and Employment practice groups. These lawyers work as an integrated team to provide the highest level of service to our clients in all facets of their real estate transactions.
Commercial Real Estate Development Practice Leader
James P. Pronti