At a Glance
Natalie A. Grigg is the Department Chair of the firm’s Default Servicing Department, overseeing staff and attorneys, while ensuring compliance with state and federal laws and regulations. Ms. Grigg represents lenders, investors, and services in residential mortgage foreclosures, bankruptcy actions, evictions, and related litigation throughout New York State.
Prior to joining Woods Oviatt, Ms. Grigg represented creditors and servicers in contested matters in Chapter 7, Chapter 11, and Chapter 13 bankruptcy proceedings throughout New York State. She has extensive experience with litigated matters within bankruptcy and foreclosure proceedings as well as commercial litigation.
Ms. Grigg received her Juris Doctorate from the University at Buffalo Law School in May 2002 with a concentration in Civil Litigation. She received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology and Legal Studies in February 1999 from the State University of New York at Buffalo.
- Listed in the 2019 edition of Super Lawyers magazine
- Named a "Rising Star" in 2013 by Super Lawyers.
- 2015 ALFN JPEG Picture the Future
- Default Servicing
University at Buffalo, J.D.
State University of New York at Buffalo, B.A.
Ms. Grigg is admitted to practice in the State of New York. She also is admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the Western, Eastern, Northern, and Southern Districts of New York as well as the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Western, Eastern, Northern, and Southern Districts of New York.
- Board of Directors for the New York Mortgage Bankers Association
- Vice Chair of the Board of Directors – American Legal & Financial Network
- Chair: Inclusion Diversity Equity Awareness (IDEA) Committee -American Legal & Financial Network
- Member of the Monroe County Bar Association and the Membership Committee
- Greater Rochester Association of Women Attorneys
- New York State Bar Association
- Co-Chair for the American Legal Financial Network (ALFN) Default Servicing Practice Group Committee for 2015; Committee Member: Marketing & Business Development Group; Committee Member: Junior Professionals & Executives Group; Committee Member: Women in Legal Leadership Initiative
- Dress for Success Rochester - Board Member- 2015 to present
- Make-A-Wish Foundation, Women Making Wishes Committee – Past Chair
- Chili Soccer Association, Assistant Tykes Commissioner – December 2013 – 2015
- 9-19-23 Title Tuesdays Webinar Series - Sheriff Sales
- 12-20-22 Natalie Grigg to participate in the Greater Rochester Chamber's Inaugural DEI Leadership Exchange Cohort
- 6-23-2022 New York Mortgage Bankers Association (NYMBA) Inducts Natalie Grigg to Board of Directors
- 4-1-22 Natalie Grigg named to the Rochester Business Journal's Women of Excellence List
- 11-11-21 Natalie A. Grigg, Esq. named a 2022 ATHENA International Young Professional Award Finalist
- 9-2-21 COVID-19 Emergency Eviction and Foreclosure Prevention Act - Amended
- 8-18-21 Compliance Coffee Talk Webinar - NYS Debt Collection Updates
- 7-29-21 Litigation Lunch Break Webinar - Statute of Limitations
- 6-23-21 Natalie Grigg to host Compliance Coffee Talks - Virtual Series
- 10-2-20 Natalie Grigg, Esq. to speak at Monroe County Bar Association's CLE "Now, I’m a teacher too!? Kids and COVID-19"
- 9-23-20 Natalie Grigg to present for New York Mortgage Bankers Association's Webinar "New York & it's Ever-Changing Foreclosure Landscape"
- 8-14-19 35 Woods Oviatt Attorneys Named to the 2020 Super Lawyers List
- 5-8-2019 The Women of Woods Oviatt named the 2019 Dress For Success Empowerment Award honorees by Dress for Success Rochester.
- 8-15-2016 Twenty-Four Woods Oviatt Gilman Attorneys Named to the 2016 Super Lawyers List
- Natalie, A. Grigg, Esq. Featured Speaker for the American Legal Financial Network Webinar
- Natalie Grigg, Esq. Was a Featured Speaker at MBA's National Mortgage Servicing Conference & Expo 2015