At a Glance
Sarah J. Kwiatkowski is a Partner in the firm's Real Estate Development & Finance Group. She concentrates her practice in the areas of commercial real estate transactions, commercial leasing, real estate financing and business banking.
University of Pittsburgh Law Review
University of Pittsburgh, School of Law, J.D., Cum Laude
University of Rochester, B.A., Magna Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa
State of New York
Key Representative Matters
- Representation of buyers and sellers of apartment complexes, office complexes, shopping centers, industrial properties, retail/restaurant properties, and mobile home parks.
- Representation of commercial lenders in real estate transactions, including construction to permanent loan financing.
- Representation of commercial lenders in all aspects of asset based financing transactions.
- Representation of commercial lenders with industrial development agency assisted financing, and loans with the U.S. Small Business Administration through the 504 and 7a programs.
- Representation of borrowers in financing transactions in connection with real estate purchases, refinances, business loans, and construction loans.
- Board Member of Catholic Charities Community Services
- Member of the Monroe County, New York State, and American Bar Associations
- Member of Greater Rochester Association for Women Attorneys (GRAWA)