The attorneys in our group focus on assisting both landlords and tenants in handling all of their local, regional and national commercial leasing matters. As our clients work to develop more efficient and cost effective ways to operate their businesses, many have come to recognize the need for our services.
Our understanding and appreciation of the issues from the perspectives of both the landlord and the tenant enables us to bring a uniquely pragmatic business perspective to the lease negotiation process, readily resolve significant issues for a particular transaction, and achieve the client's desired result quickly and efficiently.
Our attorneys have extensive experience in handling leasing matters for all types of retail, office, and warehouse spaces and regularly engage in structuring, drafting and negotiating:
- Office, retail, shopping centers, industrial and warehouse leases;
- Ground leases and master leases;
- Sale/leaseback transactions;
- Leasehold mortgage transactions;
- Subleases, assignments, and lease sales;
- Architectural and construction contracts with respect to tenant improvements;
- Real estate brokerage commission and listing agreements; and
- Subordination, non-disturbance and attornment agreements