At a Glance
Caroline M. Cercone is an Associate in the firm’s Family Wealth and Estate Planning Department. She focuses her practice in estate and trust administration, guardianships, estate planning, and elder law. She cultivates meaningful relationships with both individuals and families, along with their financial advisers, creating strategic outcomes for estate administration, asset protection, and legacy planning, incorporating Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney, Health Care Proxies, Guardianships, and Life Estates in Real Property.
Ms. Cercone received her J.D., Magna Cum Laude, from the University at Buffalo School of Law, after working over a decade within the Trusts and Estates legal field. She also received her B.A., Summa Cum Laude, from Canisius College.
- UB School of Law: Judge William J. Regan Award 2022 for most proficient in Estates-Surrogate’s Law.
- Order of the Coif
- SUNY at Buffalo School of Law, J.D., Magna Cum Laude
- Canisius College, B.A., Summa Cum Laude
- New York State
- Bar Association of Erie County, Member
- Network in Aging of Western New York, Inc., Member