Christian J. Henrich
At A Glance
Christian J. Henrich is a Partner in the Business and Finance Department. He advises clients, ranging from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies, in connection with mergers, acquisitions and divestitures; private equity and debt financings; and Delaware corporate law. In addition to his representation of institutional venture capital funds, he is one of a handful of attorneys in the country that represent search funds.
Mr. Henrich obtained his B.A. from Dartmouth College, magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, a J.D. from the University of Pennsylvania, cum laude, and an MBA from the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School where he was honored as a Palmer Scholar. Mr. Henrich is also a retired Infantry Captain having served on active duty for five years – two of which were in the Army's elite 75th Ranger Regiment.
University of Pennsylvania, J.D., cum laude and M.B.A., Palmer Scholar (Top 5%)
Dartmouth College, B.A., magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
Mr. Henrich is admitted to practice in the states of New York and Delaware.
Mr. Henrich is a member of the New York State and American Bar Associations.
|Mr. Henrich was named to the Business First of Buffalo's 2014 "Legal Elite of Western New York."||
Mr. Henrich is very active in the community and is a Confirmation Class Leader for St. John's Lutheran Church in Orchard Park and a Boy Scout Leader for Troop 285 in Orchard Park.
- Private Equity & Venture Capital
- Mergers, Acquisitions, Divestitures
- Emerging Companies
- Delaware Corporate Governance
- Cross Border Transactions
- Direct: 716-248-3211
- Fax: 716-248-3311
- 3-29-17 Woods Oviatt Advised Peterson Partners on Series B Financing Used by DCI-Design to Acquire EthoStream.
- 3-27-17 Woods Oviatt advises Magnum Capital Partners in the acquisition of Scribendi Inc. ("Scribendi") an online editing and proofreading company.
- 2-7-17 As Seen in the Buffalo Law Journal - "WNY Firms Experience Explosive Growth"
- 11-17-16 Woods Oviatt Serves as Lead Counsel for International Chimney Corporation (ICC) in Sale to Dominion.
- Woods Oviatt Gilman Assists Kayne Partners in $10.5 M Investment
- 4-11-16 As Seen in the Buffalo Law Journal - Buffalo Law Firms Finding Way in Canadian Market.
- 12-21-15 Woods Oviatt Is Lead Counsel For American Mortgage Consultants' Acquisition of JCIII & Associates
- 11-4-15 Woods Oviatt is Lead Counsel for First Choice Evaluations in Their Sale to ExamWorks.
- Woods Oviatt Lead Counsel For Kayne Partners and the Atlas RFID Deal.
- Woods Oviatt Gilman Assists Kayne Partners in $15M Investment
- As Seen in the Buffalo News - "Rochester Law Firm to Open Office - Woods Oviatt To Build on Buffalo Connections"