At a Glance
Christian J. Henrich is a Partner in the Business and Finance Department. He advises clients, ranging from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies, in connection with mergers, acquisitions and divestitures; private equity and debt financings; and Delaware corporate law. In addition to his representation of institutional venture capital funds, he is one of a handful of attorneys in the country that represent search funds. Mr. Henrich has co-chaired the Meritas Global M&A and Private Equity community for 8 years. Meritas is a global network of over 190 law firms.
Mr. Henrich obtained his B.A. from Dartmouth College, magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, a J.D. from the University of Pennsylvania, cum laude, and an MBA from the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School where he was honored as a Palmer Scholar. Mr. Henrich is also a retired Infantry Captain having served on active duty for five years – two of which were in the Army's elite 75th Ranger Regiment.
University of Pennsylvania, J.D., cum laude and M.B.A., Palmer Scholar (Top 5%)
Dartmouth College, B.A. in Classical Studies, magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
Mr. Henrich is admitted to practice in the states of New York and Delaware.
Key Representative Matters
- Lead counsel for Talis Clinical LLC in $65 M sale to Getinge.
- Lead counsel for Hotel Engine in a $65 million Series B funding.
- Lead counsel in $100M+ sale of specialty insurance business.
- Lead counsel for Appsian in its acquisition of Israeli-based Xpandion, a GRC software leader
- Lead counsel for Empower Community Care for investment by Northlane Capital Partners.
- Negotiated split up of large, Buffalo based energy provider.
- Lead counsel for CleanFiber raising over $15M in private equity.
- Legal counsel to Backcountry Capital/Eagle Automation in sale of majority interest to Eagle Automation.
- Lead counsel for PostProcess Technologies as it secured, initially, $15 million and subsequently an additional $20 million in financing.
Mr. Henrich is a member of the New York State and American Bar Associations, and the Co-Chair of the Meritas Global M&A and Private Equity Community.
Mr. Henrich is a Boy Scout Leader for Troop 285 in Orchard Park.