Christian J. Henrich
At A Glance
Christian J. Henrich is a Partner in the Business and Finance Department. He advises clients, ranging from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies, in connection with mergers, acquisitions and divestitures; private equity and debt financings; and Delaware corporate law. During the last year, Mr. Henrich has represented investors and institutional funds as lead counsel on over fifteen private equity transactions nationwide with total capital invested exceeding $250 million. In addition to his representation of institutional venture capital funds, he is one of a handful of attorneys in the country that represent search funds.
Mr. Henrich obtained his B.A. from Dartmouth College, magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, a J.D. from the University of Pennsylvania, cum laude, and an MBA from the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School where he was honored as a Palmer Scholar. Mr. Henrich is also a retired Infantry Captain having served on active duty for five years – two of which were in the Army's elite 75th Ranger Regiment.
University of Pennsylvania, J.D., cum laude and M.B.A., Palmer Scholar (Top 5%)
Dartmouth College, B.A., magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
Mr. Henrich is admitted to practice in the states of New York and Delaware.
Mr. Henrich is a member of the New York State and American Bar Associations.
|Mr. Henrich was named to the Business First of Buffalo's 2014 "Legal Elite of Western New York."||
Mr. Henrich is very active in the community and is a Confirmation Class Leader for St. John's Lutheran Church in Orchard Park and a Boy Scout Leader for Troop 285 in Orchard Park.
- Private Equity & Venture Capital
- Mergers, Acquisitions, Divestitures
- Emerging Companies
- Delaware Corporate Governance
- Cross Border Transactions
- Direct: 716-248-3211
- Fax: 716-248-3311
- 2-7-17 As Seen in the Buffalo Law Journal - "WNY Firms Experience Explosive Growth"
- 11-17-16 Woods Oviatt Serves as Lead Counsel for International Chimney Corporation (ICC) in Sale to Dominion.
- Woods Oviatt Gilman Assists Kayne Partners in $10.5 M Investment
- 4-11-16 As Seen in the Buffalo Law Journal - Buffalo Law Firms Finding Way in Canadian Market.
- 12-21-15 Woods Oviatt Is Lead Counsel For American Mortgage Consultants' Acquisition of JCIII & Associates
- 11-4-15 Woods Oviatt is Lead Counsel for First Choice Evaluations in Their Sale to ExamWorks.
- Woods Oviatt Lead Counsel For Kayne Partners and the Atlas RFID Deal.
- Woods Oviatt Gilman Assists Kayne Partners in $15M Investment
- As Seen in the Buffalo News - "Rochester Law Firm to Open Office - Woods Oviatt To Build on Buffalo Connections"