The Technology sector is driven by new ideas. And startups stake their very existence on them. Small companies compete and grow based on the strengths of their innovations. Large companies devote tremendous resources to the development of new products and solutions to drive profitability and shareholder value.
All of it needs protecting—functionality, look, feel, and language—making intellectual property the most valuable asset of many companies.
Woods Oviatt Gilman protects your knowledge with its own by using its unprecedented experience in Intellectual Property law to defend your valuable intellectual investments and assets by securing and enforcing patents, trademarks, and copyrights. We help clients in a variety of technology categories navigate applications through the complexities of the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and uphold client rights when disputes arise.
To find out more about our Technology team and its offerings, contact Dennis Danella.
Examples of Representative Matters:
- Represented clients in procuring patent protection in a wide range of technical fields
- Represented clients in procuring trademark protection for their company brands
- Represented clients in appeal and interference proceedings before the Board of Patent Appeals and Interferences in the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
- Provided patent litigation support in the following exemplary federal court cases:
- Hanchett Entry Systems, Inc. v. Dormakaba Canada Inc. et al., 2-17-cv-03877 (D. Az. 2017)
- Kyntec Corporation v. ITT Enidine, Inc., 1:14-cv-271 (W.D.N.Y 2015);