At a Glance
George Dobbins is an Associate in the firm's Real Estate and Finance Department. He concentrates his practice in commercial real estate development, commercial real estate finance, commercial real estate transactions and commercial leasing.
George received his J.D. from Georgetown University Law Center, and his B.A., magna cum laude from George Washington University.
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., 2019
- George Washington University, B.A., magna cum laude, 2016
State of New York (2020)
Monroe County Bar Association
- Wayne Pre-Trial Services, Inc. - Board of Directors
- Wayne County Action Program - Board of Directors
- Lyons Main Street Program - Board of Directors