At a Glance
Morgan D. Schlossel is an Associate in the Family Wealth and Estate Planning Department.
She earned her J.D. from the University at Buffalo School of Law where she served as a Pro Bono Scholar, an Articles Editor for the Buffalo Law Review, an Associate for the Buffalo Environmental Law Journal, and a volunteer with the Buffalo Public Interest Law Program. As a Pro Bono Scholar, Morgan worked at a non-profit her last semester of law school where she provided legal services for Mental Hygiene Legal Services, serving as an advocate for mentally disabled persons who live in community based or institutional facilities.
Ms. Schlossel received her B.A. in Geological Science, Psychology Minor from the State University of New York College at Geneseo.
- Pro Bono Scholar, 2020
- Anthony J. Colucci Jr., Esq. '58 Law Review Scholarship, 2019
- University at Buffalo School of Law, J.D.
- State University of New York College at Geneseo, B.A.
- State of New York
- U.S. District Court of New York (Western)
Key Representative Matters
- New York State Bar Association
- Monroe County Bar Association (Member, Young Lawyers Section)
- Greater Rochester Association for Women Attorneys