At a Glance
Morgan D. Napierski is an Associate in the Family Wealth and Estate Planning Department. She concentrates her practice in the areas of estate planning, estate administration, and elder law, working with individuals, families, and their financial advisors to create strategic estate plans, focusing on asset protection and legacy planning, including drafting of Last Wills and Testaments, Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts, Powers of Attorney, Living Wills and Health Care Proxies, and other related documents.
She earned her J.D. from the University at Buffalo School of Law where she served as a Pro Bono Scholar, an Articles Editor for the Buffalo Law Review, an Associate for the Buffalo Environmental Law Journal, and a volunteer with the Buffalo Public Interest Law Program. As a Pro Bono Scholar, Morgan worked at a non-profit her last semester of law school where she provided legal services for Mental Hygiene Legal Services, serving as an advocate for mentally disabled persons who live in community based or institutional facilities.
Ms. Napierski received her B.A. in Geological Science, Psychology Minor from the State University of New York College at Geneseo.
- Named to the 2022 Super Lawyers "Rising Star" List
- Pro Bono Scholar, 2020
- Anthony J. Colucci Jr., Esq. '58 Law Review Scholarship, 2019
- University at Buffalo School of Law, J.D.
- State University of New York College at Geneseo, B.A.
- State of New York
- U.S. District Court of New York (Western)
- New York State Bar Association
- Monroe County Bar Association (Member, Young Lawyers Section)
- Greater Rochester Association for Women Attorneys