At a Glance
Seth Weinstein is a partner in the firm's Real Estate Department. His practice covers many aspects of commercial and residential real estate work from acquisition and finance to development, management, and disposition. Seth’s experience includes the representation of local, regional and national clients concerning their retail, industrial, medical, multi-family, and hospitality assets. Seth has also represented private and institutional lenders on real estate and asset-based loan transactions and landlords and tenants on leasing matters. Seth and his wife Heather live in Brighton, New York with their three boys.
- Named as a 2013 “Up & Coming Attorney” by The Daily Record
- Charles Dautch Award for Excellence in Real Property Law, UB LAW
- University of Rochester, B.A., Cum Laude
- State University of New York at Buffalo Law School, J.D.
- New York State
- Monroe County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Member of Congregation Beth Shalom
- Former member of the Board of Trustees, Hillel Community Day School
- Former Chairman of the Alpha Zeta Theta Chi Alumni Corporation