- Named as a 2013 “Up & Coming Attorney” by The Daily Record
- Charles Dautch Award for Excellence in Real Property Law, UB LAW
At a Glance
Seth Weinstein is a Partner in the firm's Real Estate Department. His practice focuses on commercial real estate transactions, finance, development, and management. Seth’s experience includes the representation of local, regional and national clients with matters relating to their retail, industrial, medical, multi-family, and hospitality assets.
- University of Rochester, B.A., Cum Laude
- State University of New York at Buffalo Law School, J.D.
- New York State
- Monroe County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Former member of the Board of Trustees, Hillel Community Day School
- Former Chairman of the Alpha Zeta Theta Chi Alumni Corporation