At a Glance
Townsend B. Kinsler is Counsel in the firm's Business and Finance Department. She concentrates her practice in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, private equity and debt financings, commercial real estate financings, and corporate governance. Ms. Kinsler's experience includes representing private business clients, ranging from start-ups to established businesses, as well as representing commercial real estate developers in connection with senior mortgage debt, mezzanine, and preferred equity financings.
Ms. Kinsler obtained her B.A. from the University of Virginia, and her J.D. from the University of North Carolina (with honors).
University of Virginia, B.A. (2000)
University of North Carolina School of Law, J.D. with honors (2006)
States of New York and North Carolina
Key Representative Matters
- Counsel for a private equity firm in an investment in a human resources software as a service provider.
Mrs. Kinsler is a member of the New York State Bar Association, the Monroe County Bar Association and the Greater Rochester Association for Women Attorneys.
- 6-22-2022 Townsend Kinsler and Christian Henrich assisted RS&A with the recent sale of their business to Sheridan Partners.
- 1-19-22 As seen on ChannelE2E.com - Worklyn Partners Raises $35M to Acquire MSPs and Cybersecurity Services Firm
- 10-26-20 As seen in the Rochester Business Journal "MCC leverages technology to keep students connected." Woods Oviatt's client Ocelot and their chatbot platform is featured in article.
- 9-12-19 Christian Henrich, Esq. and Townsend Kinsler, Esq. are Counsel for Broadtree Partners in investment in a human resources software as a services provider.