We provide general counsel to early stage, growth stage and mature businesses. Possessing the necessary legal skills and understanding of our clients' businesses, we work as a resource to the management team to provide cost effective, sound counsel to achieve short and long-term goals and assist with the predictable and unpredictable challenges confronting businesses.
Our attorneys offer comprehensive services in business law and business counseling. Our experience and sound counsel to business owners and management includes:
- Entity selection;
- Entity formation;
- Corporate governance;
- Capital structure;
- Assistance with debt and equity financing;
- Public and private financing alternatives;
- Public and private securities, filings, and compliance;
- Mergers, acquisitions, sales, and spin-offs; and
- Business succession planning (buy/sell agreements, stock option plans, and other deferred and current compensation planning techniques).