Andrea K. DiLuglio
At A Glance
Andrea K. DiLuglio is an Associate in the Litigation Department where she concentrates her practice in the areas of business litigation, corporate governance, real estate litigation, creditors' rights, business divorce, and construction and surety law litigation.
Ms. DiLuglio received her J.D., Magna Cum Laude, from SUNY Buffalo Law School and her B.S. in Business Administration, Magna Cum Laude, from the State University of New York at Geneseo.
- SUNY Buffalo Law School, J.D., Magna Cum Laude
- State University of New York at Geneseo, B.S., Magna Cum Laude
- New York State
- New York State Bar Association
- Bar Association of Erie County
- Women's Bar Association of the State of New York, Western New York Chapter
- Order of Barristers
- Order of the Coif
- Charles S. Desmond Moot Court Competition, semi-finalist
- Buffalo Moot Court Board, Executive Board Member