At a Glance
Andrea K. DiLuglio is an Associate in the firm's Litigation Department. She concentrates her practice in business and commercial litigation, including contract disputes, corporate governance, intellectual property/trade secret litigation, the Uniform Commercial Code, real estate litigation, debtor/creditor matters, and construction and surety law litigation.
Ms. DiLuglio received her J.D., Magna Cum Laude, from University at Buffalo School of Law and her B.S. in Business Administration, Magna Cum Laude, from the State University of New York at Geneseo.
- Order of Barristers
- Order of the Coif
- Charles S. Desmond Moot Court Competition, semi-finalist
- Buffalo Moot Court Board, Executive Board Member
- SUNY Buffalo Law School, J.D., Magna Cum Laude
- State University of New York at Geneseo, B.S., Magna Cum Laude
- New York State
- United States District Court, Western District of New York
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- Bar Association of Erie County, Member
- Women's Bar Association of the State of New York, Western New York Chapter, Member
- University at Buffalo School of Law Graduates of the Last Decade (GOLD) Group Board of Directors, President