Construction & Surety Law Litigation
Our attorneys represent all participants in the construction industry, including owners, developers, contractors, construction managers, design professionals and suppliers.
We work to protect our clients' interests on a broad range of issues including:
- Breach of contract, quantum meruit and unjust enrichment claims;
- Private and public mechanics' liens;
- Payment and performance bonds;
- Trust fund violations;
- Labor Law Section 200, 240 and 241 Claims;
- Design professional liability; and
- Wage claims, contract grievances and unfair labor practice charges.