At a Glance
Jennifer M. Schauerman is an Associate in the firm's Litigation Department where she concentrates her practice in insurance defense, personal injury, and construction/surety litigation.
Ms. Schauerman received her J.D. degree from the University at Buffalo Law School. She received her B.A. from Nazareth College.
Nazareth College – BA
University at Buffalo Law School - JD
State of New York
United States District Court for the Western District of New York
- Member of the New York State and Monroe County Bar Associations and both associations' Young Lawyers Sections.
- Member of the Greater Rochester Association of Women Attorneys
- Received University of Buffalo Alumni Association’s Young Alumni Award in 2016.
- Named an "Up & Coming Attorney" in 2013 by The Daily Record.
- Named "Upstate New York Rising Star" by Super Lawyers magazine in 2014 & 2016.
- Member of the Board of Directors of Gilda's Club of Rochester/Cancer Action, Inc.
- Board Member for GRAWA
- Member of the Rochester UB Law Alumni Steering Committee.