At a Glance
Jennifer M. Schauerman is an Associate in the firm's Litigation Department where she concentrates her practice in insurance defense, personal injury, and construction/surety litigation.
Ms. Schauerman received her J.D. degree from the University at Buffalo Law School. She received her B.A. from Nazareth College.
- Named "One to Watch" in 2021 for Litigation- Construction and Personal Injury Litigation- Defendants by "The Best Lawyers in America."
- Received University of Buffalo Alumni Association’s Young Alumni Award in 2016.
- Named an "Up & Coming Attorney" in 2013 by The Daily Record.
- Named "Upstate New York Rising Star" by Super Lawyers magazine in 2014 & 2016.
Nazareth College – BA
University at Buffalo Law School - JD
State of New York
United States District Court for the Western District of New York
- Member of the New York State and Monroe County Bar Associations and both associations' Young Lawyers Sections.
- Member of the Greater Rochester Association of Women Attorneys
- Member of the Board of Directors of Gilda's Club of Rochester/Cancer Action, Inc.
- Board Member for GRAWA
- Member of the Rochester UB Law Alumni Steering Committee.
- 8-14-19 35 Woods Oviatt Attorneys Named to the 2020 Super Lawyers List
- 8-15-2016 Twenty-Four Woods Oviatt Gilman Attorneys Named to the 2016 Super Lawyers List
- Thirteen Woods Oviatt Attorneys Are Included on the 2014 Upstate New York Super Lawyers List and Three Attorneys Are Named 2014 Upstate New York Rising Stars.