Sean D. Jensen
Sean D. Jensen
- Direct: 585-987-2819
- Fax: 585-445-2319
At a Glance
Sean Jensen is a Partner in the Rochester office of Woods Oviatt Gilman LLP and a member of the Business & Finance Department.
Mr. Jensen represents corporations, LLCs, partnerships, and individuals in a wide range of transactions involving mergers & acquisitions, business succession, public companies, securities, construction contracts, and corporate law & governance.
Earlier in his legal career, Mr. Jensen was an associate at Goodwin Procter LLP in Boston, and Sullivan & Cromwell LLP in New York. Prior to attending law school, he was a project manager and project engineer for a large infrastructure construction company in New York, NY.
New York Law School, J.D., magna cum laude
Lehigh University, B.S. (Civil Engineering), with honors
Key Representative Matters
- Representation of an enterprise dietary and nutritional menu planning software company in connection with its acquisition by an enterprise management software company.
- Representation of human resources & recruiting software platform company in seed round and Series A round preferred stock financings.
- Representation of principal of HVAC company in connection with the redemption of equity interests in the HVAC company and its related real estate holding companies.
- Representation of public company in general corporate matters, ’34 Act filings, and Form S‑8 registration.
- Representation of office products company in connection with its strategic acquisition of another office products company.
- Representation of construction general contractor in connection with significant business succession planning and related transactions.
Member of the Monroe County Bar Association; Vice Chair, Business Law Council.
- Board Member, Finance Committee Member and Audit Committee Chair, Bivona Child Advocacy Center, not-for-profit agency delivering excellence in child abuse response, healing and prevention through collaborative service, awareness, education and leadership.
- Past Board Member, Rochester Small Business Council, a resource for small businesses, delivering premier programs and events that promote business growth in the greater Rochester region.
- 4-13-20 As Seen in The Rochester Business Journal -Sean Jensen interviewed for "Pandemic’s impact on construction projects depends on contract."
- 1-1-16 Sean Jensen, Ben Keller and Michael Ostrander Named Partners in the Firm
- As seen in the Rochester Business Journal - "SEC Proposes Regulation A+".