Steven A. Suozzi
At A Glance
Steven Suozzi is an Associate in the Business and Finance Department. He concentrates his practice in corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, corporate law and governance, securities law and other business-related legal matters.
Steven has represented public and private companies in a variety of legal matters, including the private offering of securities, SEC periodic reporting and compliance requirements, and matters relating to the Investment Advisers Act.
Steven has also represented individuals and privately-held companies in connection with mergers, acquisitions and divestitures, and has aided in preparing employment arrangements connected to new and existing business ventures.
Steve received his J.D. from Cornell Law School in 2015, and his B.S. in Business Administration from the University of Dayton in 2011.
- J.D. Cornell Law School
- B.S. University of Dayton
- New York State
Steven is a member of the Monroe County Bar Association and the New York State Bar Association.
- Note Editor for the Cornell Journal of Law and Public Policy
- Played Division I Soccer at University of Dayton
- Mergers, Acquisitions, Divestitures
- Corporate Governance
- Public Companies/Securities
- Business Counseling
- Cybersecurity and Data Privacy
- Direct: 585-445-2753
- Fax: 585-445-2653
- NEW YORK CYBERSECURITY RULES – PHASE 3 IMPLEMENTATION
- INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT UPDATE: ADVERTISING RULE COMPLIANCE IN INVESTMENT ADVISER EXAMINATIONS
- CUSTODY RULE UPDATES; RECENT SEC STAFF GUIDANCE FOR INVESTMENT ADVISERS
- 6-28-17 CHECKLIST TO AVOID LIABILITY IN THE EVENT OF A CYBER ATTACK
- 12-22-16 SEC ADOPTS AMENDMENTS TO FORM ADV AND BOOKS AND RECORDS RULE