Anthony L. Eugeni
At A Glance
Anthony Eugeni is a Partner in the firm's Business and Finance Department and a member of the Mergers and Acquisitions Group. He concentrates his practice in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, business formations and representing borrowers in debt based finance transactions. Mr. Eugeni has also represented clients in connection with the drafting and negotiation of a broad range of agreements, including shareholders agreements, operating agreements, license agreements, noncompetition agreements, nondisclosure agreements, distribution agreements, employment agreements and consulting agreements. He represents both privately held companies and publicly traded companies.
Mr. Eugeni received his B.A., cum laude, from the University of Notre Dame and his J.D. from the State University of New York at Buffalo Law School.
Mr. Eugeni has passed the Uniform Certified Public Accountants Exam.
State University of New York at Buffalo Law School, J.D.
University of Notre Dame, B.A., cum laude
Mr. Eugeni is admitted to practice in the State of New York.
Mr. Eugeni is a member of the Erie County Bar Association.
Mr. Eugeni has been selected by his peers and is included in the 2018 edition of The Best Lawyers in America in the field of Corporate Law (and has been included every year since 2009).
Mr. Eugeni is a member of the Board of Directors of United Way of Greater Niagara, a member of the Board of Directors of Niagara Falls Boys and Girls Club (where he was formerly the President), a member of the Board of Directors of Our Lady of Peace Nursing Home, and a member of the Board of Directors of Mount St. Mary's Hospital Foundation in Lewiston, NY. He is also a member of the Board of Directors of Niagara Falls Country Club, where he serves as Vice President.
- Mergers, Acquisitions, Divestitures
- Business Counseling
- Corporate Governance
- Health Care
- Direct: 716-248-3212
- Fax: 716-248-3312
- 8-14-17 Twenty-Six Woods Oviatt Attorneys Named to "Best Lawyers in America"
- As Seen in the Buffalo News - New York State Court of Appeals Dismisses Hornblower Cruises' lawsuit.
- As Seen in the Buffalo Law Journal "Woods Oviatt Makes Quick Transition in Buffalo."
- As Seen in The Daily Record "Smooth Sailing For the Maid of the Mist".
- As Seen in Buffalo Business First "Apellate Court Backs Maid of the Mist".
- As Seen in the Buffalo News - "Rochester Law Firm to Open Office - Woods Oviatt To Build on Buffalo Connections"