Anthony L. Eugeni
At A Glance
Anthony Eugeni is a Partner in the firm's Business and Finance Department and a member of the Mergers and Acquisitions Group. He represents both privately held companies and smaller public companies. His practice primarily includes matters involving mergers and acquisitions, commercial transactions, business formations and representing borrowers in debt based finance transactions. Mr. Eugeni also provides general advice and consultation to business entities on contract matters, governance issues and day-to-day operations.
Mr. Eugeni received his B.A., cum laude, from the University of Notre Dame and his J.D. from the State University of New York at Buffalo Law School.
Mr. Eugeni has passed the Uniform Certified Public Accountants Exam.
State University of New York at Buffalo Law School, J.D.
University of Notre Dame, B.A., cum laude
Mr. Eugeni is admitted to practice in the State of New York.
Mr. Eugeni is a member of the Erie County Bar Association.
Mr. Eugeni has been selected by his peers, and is included in the 2014 edition of The Best Lawyers in America in the field of Corporate law. In addition, he has been named to the Business First of Buffalo's 2014 "Legal Elite of Western New York."
Mr. Eugeni is President and member of the Board of Directors of Niagara Falls Boys and Girls Club, and a member of the Board of Directors of Mount St. Mary's Hospital Foundation in Lewiston, NY. He is also a member of the Board of Directors for the Niagara Falls Country Club.
- Mergers, Acquisitions, Divestitures
- Business Counseling
- Corporate Governance
- Health Care
- Direct: 716-248-3212
- Fax: 716-248-3312
- As Seen in the Buffalo News - New York State Court of Appeals Dismisses Hornblower Cruises' lawsuit.
- As Seen in the Buffalo Law Journal "Woods Oviatt Makes Quick Transition in Buffalo."
- As Seen in The Daily Record "Smooth Sailing For the Maid of the Mist".
- As Seen in Buffalo Business First "Apellate Court Backs Maid of the Mist".
- As Seen in the Buffalo News - "Rochester Law Firm to Open Office - Woods Oviatt To Build on Buffalo Connections"