At a Glance
Chris Rodi is a Partner in the Business & Finance Department. He focuses his practice in the areas of mergers & acquisitions, private equity, and general corporate law & governance. Chris serves as Chair of the firm's Cross Border Transactions practice group. He is also a member of the firm's Management Committee which is responsible for general oversight and management of the firm.
University of Pittsburgh School of Law, JD
St. Bonaventure University, MBA, Finance and Accounting & B.S.
Mr. Rodi is a member of the Monroe County Bar Association.
OTHER - SELECT PUBLICATIONS:
- Author, "Preparing for the Sale of your Small Business Corporation," WHAM-ABC Legal Guide, March 17, 2010. Co-author, "Another Mutation of Section 12(a)(2) – The SEC's Securities Act Reform Proposals," 8th Annual Federal Securities Law Forum, Pennsylvania Bar Institute.
- Co-author, "Toys 'R' Us A Model for Corporate Boards in a Merger," Cohen & Grigsby Review, Winter 2005.
Member of the St. Bonaventure University Rochester Gaudete Awards Committee.
- 2-5-2021 March 10, 2021 - Webinar: Start-Up Companies: How to Find Help in a Virtual World
- 3-19-20 Woods Oviatt Gilman Creates a Multidisciplinary Crisis Resource Group
- 9-5-19 Christoper Rodi, Esq. was Lead Counsel for Hotel Engine in a $16 million Series A funding.
- Woods Oviatt Gilman's Spring/Summer 2018 Newsletter
- 6-22-2017 Woods Oviatt's Spring 2017 Newsletter
- 6-20-16 As Seen in the Rochester Business Journal - Preparing Your Business For Investment or Sale - Chris Rodi, Esq. and Jamie Winnick, Esq.
- 8-28-15 As seen in the Rochester Business Journal, Chris Rodi writes about "Expanding Your Business Internationally"
- Expanding Your Business Internationally?