Franchising, Distribution & Dealerships
Franchisor or franchisee, manufacturer or distributor, no matter where you find yourself in the complicated world of franchising and distribution, the need for knowledgeable representation in all of your dealings has never been more critical. Our attorneys have significant industrial and retail experience and offer services including:
- Counseling Franchisors and Franchisees in areas which include entity selection, formation, Corporate Governance and Financing activities;
- Review and preparation of Uniform Franchise Offering Circulars;
- Preparation and review of Franchise and Development Agreements, and ancillary agreements related thereto; and
- Advising franchisors in the selection, registration and protection of trademarks and other intellectual property.
We have taken the lead role when working with local attorneys and in compliance with multi-state franchise laws. Our distribution and dealer clients range from food distribution to industrial and safety product distributors and dealers. We have assisted clients in:
- Preparing and negotiating distribution and dealer agreements
- Working with multi-state distributors in establishing distribution channels
Our attorneys also represent distributors who have domestic manufacturing operations/relationships and foreign manufacturing operations/relationships in Europe and the Far East, and dealership arrangements across the country.