At a Glance
Andrew Ryan is a Partner in the firm's Litigation and Labor and Employment Departments. He represents clients in disputes in Federal and State courts throughout New York State as well as before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the New York State Division of Human Rights, the New York State Workers' Compensation Board and the New York State and Federal Department of Labor. Mr. Ryan also acts as litigation liaison for New York State clients involved in litigation in other jurisdictions
Albany Law School, J.D.
State University of New York at Buffalo, B.A.
St. Patrick's College, Maynooth, Ireland
State of New York
United States District Court for the Western District of New York
- Member of the Monroe County and New York State Bar Associations and their litigation sections
- Co-Chair of the Monroe County Bar Association's Litigation Council.
Lectures frequently on employment and litigation topics and has authored numerous articles.
- Chairman of the Rochester Winter Mountaineering Society.
- Coach of his children's sports teams.
- Serves on the Parish Council for St. Mary's Church.