Katarina B. Polozie
At A Glance
Kate Polozie is a Partner in the firm's Business & Finance Department. Her practice is focused in the areas of business counseling, mergers & acquisitions, and venture capital.
Ms. Polozie counsels a diverse range of businesses ranging from start-up ventures to multinational corporations across a spectrum of industries on general corporate and commercial matters, including corporate governance, entity formation and founders' agreements, venture capital transactions, joint ventures and strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, and complex commercial agreements.
Prior to joining Woods Oviatt Gilman LLP, Ms. Polozie was a Partner at Potomac Law Group PLLC in Washington, D.C. and a Partner at McDermott, Will & Emery in Washington, DC.
Katarina K. Boer, Comment, United Musical Instruments v. The Steel Company:The Conflict Over the Safety of Our Communities and the Emergency Planning and Community Right to Know Act, 91 Nw. U.L.Rev. 1599 (1997).
- Northwestern University School of Law, J.D.
- Wellesley College, B.A., cum laude
- State of New York
- District of Columbia
- State of Maryland
- United States District Court for the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York
- Monroe County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Business Counseling
- Corporate Governance
- Private Equity & Venture Capital
- Emerging Companies
- Direct: 585-445-2754
- Fax: 585-445-2654
- 12-13-18 As seen in Buffalo Business First - CleanFiber raises another $2.3 million to support new factory in Blasdell - Woods Oviatt serves as counsel.
- 12-13-18 CleanFiber secures more investment, prepares to open Blasdell plant - Woods Oviatt serves as counsel.
- 4-6-2018 Christian J. Henrich, Esq. and Katarina B. Polozie, Esq. of Woods Oviatt Gilman LLP were lead counsel for UltraCell Insulation's first external equity round.
- 8-21-17 As seen in the Democrat and Chronicle - Kate Polozie, Esq. Interviewed in Hot Jobs: Lawyers